Wednesday, January 16, 2013

God Save the Queen and Never Mind the Bullocks

I want to marry Clive Martin. Yes. It's official.
The man who authored the most brilliant online article I've read in a significantly long time. 
Rave Culture A Handy Guide For Middle America 

A spot on depiction of how I have felt living in the United States for at least the last decade. I have been screaming "Bring Europe to the US" for years. This thought process fueled by my rekindled memories of good times abroad done by proper clubs, events and promoters that simply "got it" and understood that there was a movement that warranted music to touch your inner most emotional side. 

That sort of experience makes you want to come back for more and more until your ears bleed. You dance, rave and rage.

At any rate - a proper fucking article. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment